Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sorry for the delay... First week of September

So I pretty much fail at this blogging thing because I am well over a month behind in updating it but, here we go!


The whole week mostly consisted of going to class from 8:30-12:30, getting lunch after, wasting time watching shows/movies on my laptop, getting/ cooking dinner, and watching more movies… school does really suck the interesting things out of my life
Phonetics Lab
But Thursday, September 2nd, the entire EAP group went on an excursion to some vineyards.  They were gorgeous!

ya that's someones elbow




I tried my first wine (also my first drink ever).  Everyone said that it was really good, expensive wine, but all I could taste was the alcohol… I was not a fan


On Friday, I signed the lease to my logement (my room in some lady’s house).

No comments:

Post a Comment